Insurance - Did you know...
Did you know...
- If your house is going to be vacant for more than 60 days you need to tell your insurer.
- Your house policy for your rental property does not cover deliberate tenant damage.
- We can send you a room by room checklist so you can check you have enough insurance - contact us to find out more
- When you add a room on to your house, you need to update your house insurance cover.
- Most house and contents policies don't cover children's belongings if they "do not normally live with" the parent who has the policy. However your Mike Pero policy is extended to cover your children's contents if they are students and living away from home in a hall of residence or student hostel or boarding in a private house. Theft, other than as a result of Burglary, is not covered.
- In the event of a single loss resulting in claims under your Mike Pero Home, Contents or Motor policies, only the highest excess will apply.