TERMS & CONDITIONS
Chance to WIN a Nescafe Dolce Gusto Oblo
- These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (Terms), apply to the “Win a Nescafe Dolce Gusto Oblo!” Competition (Competition) and entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- Entry is open to all clients of Mike Pero Tauranga (Promoter), over the age of 18 who fulfill the entry requirements, except directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and prize suppliers associated with this Competition who are ineligible to enter.
- The competition begins on Sunday 20 May 2018 at 10:00am (NZST) and closes on Sunday 20 May 2018 at 3.00pm (NZST) (Competition Period). The entry requirements are as follows. To enter the Competition, individuals must during the competition period visit a Mike Pero activation site and complete an entry form with the requested details (including their full name, phone number and valid email address), and submitting the fully completed entry form.
- The prize will be selected by random draw from all valid entrants at 3:30pm(NZST) on Sunday 20 May 2018 at ASB Arena, Baypark, Bay of Plenty (the Draw Location). The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing by email no later than 5:00pm on Sunday 20 May 2018. In the event that the prize winner/s cannot be contacted or has not collected their prize within 3 months after the draw, the Promoter will do a redraw so as to distribute the prizes. The redraw will take place at 9am (NZST) on Monday 20 August 2018 at the Draw Location.
- The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- Entries will be reviewed by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Entries may be accepted or rejected at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. Entries deemed to not comply with these conditions of entry will be deemed invalid and the entrant will not be eligible to win the prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, transmission interruption, communications failure, or any technical difficulties or periods of unavailability of the entry mechanism during the Competition Period.
- By submitting an entry to the competition, the entrant acknowledges and consents to being contacted from time to time about Mike Pero's products and services.
- The prize winners are eligible for $59.99, Nescafe Dolce Gusto Oblo (Prize) with an individual prize value of $59.99 only.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other products. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value and/or specification as determined by the Promoter.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned from any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition subject to regulatory approval.