Score a $100 Prezzy card + be in to WIN!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (Terms), apply to the “Score a $100 Prezzy card + be in to WIN!” Competition (Competition) and entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. Entry is open to all recipients of the “$100 for you & $100 for your friend + be in to WIN!” eDM or Facebook link provided by Mike Pero Mortgages (Promoter), over the age of 18 and that fulfil the entry requirements as set out in these terms. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and prize suppliers associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. The Promoter's office is located at Level 8, 45 Queen Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
3. The Competition begins on Monday 5th March 2018 at 9:00am (NZST) and closes on Monday 4th June 2018 at 5.00pm (NZST) (Competition Period). The entry requirements are as follows. To be eligible, a participant (i) must submit a referral via the Mike Pero referral program form between 9am NZST on Monday 5th March 2018 and 5pm NZST on Monday 4th June 2018, (ii) the referee must settle a Home Loan or take out a Personal Insurance policy through a Mike Pero Adviser by Monday 4th June 2018 (Qualifying Loan), (iii) be a New Zealand resident, and (iv) be over 18 years of age. If a participant refers himself or herself via the Mike Pero referral program form, they are eligible to receive one $100 reward only and be entered into the draw for the travel vouchers, if their new qualifying loan settles by Monday 4th June 2018.
4. Each referee and referred will receive 1 x $100 Prezzy card each, if the referred settles a Qualifying Loan through a Mike Pero Adviser. If a participant refers himself or herself via the Mike Pero referral program form, they are eligible to receive one $100 reward only and be entered into the draw for the travel vouchers, if their qualifying loan settles by Monday 4th June 2018.
5. Each referee and referred will then be entered together into the travel voucher competition entrants pool. The travel voucher prize winners (being one referee and referred) will be selected by random draw from all valid entries at 11.00am (NZST) on Friday 8th June 2018 at Level 8, 45 Queen Street, Auckland, New Zealand (Draw Location). The prize winners will each receive 1 (one) $2,000 House of Travel voucher with an individual prize value of $2000 only redeemable at any House of Travel outlet in New Zealand. No more than 2 travel vouchers will be awarded. The winners will be notified by telephone and in writing by email no later than 5:00pm on Friday 8th June 2018. In the event that the prize winners cannot be contacted or has not collected their prize within 3 months after the draw, the Promoter will do a redraw so as to distribute the prize. The redraw will take place at 9am (NZST) on Friday 31st August 2018 at the Draw Location and will be conducted in the same manner as outlined in this clause.
6. The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
7. Entries will be reviewed by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Entries may be accepted or rejected at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. Entries deemed to not comply with these conditions of entry will be deemed invalid and the entrant will not be eligible to win the prize.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, transmission interruption, communications failure, or any technical difficulties or periods of unavailability of the entry mechanism during the Competition Period.
9. The winners acknowledge that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other products. In the event for any reason a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute that prize another item of equal or higher value and/or specification as determined by the Promoter.
10. If for any reason any aspect of this Competition is not capable of running as planned from any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition subject to regulatory approval.