Like my Facebook page and be in to WIN!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (Terms), apply to the “Like my Facebook page and be in to WIN!” Competition (Competition) and entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- Entry is open to all recipients of the “Like my Facebook page and be in to WIN!” eDM by Mike Pero Mortgages (Promoter), over the age of 18 and that fulfil the entry requirements as set out in these Terms. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and prize suppliers associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. The Promoter's office is located at Level 8, 45 Queen Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
- The Competition begins on Monday 12 March 2018 at 9:00am (NZST) and closes on Thursday 12 April 2018 at 5.00pm (NZST) (Competition Period). The entry requirements are as follows. To be eligible, a participant (i) must ‘like’ the ‘Mike Pero Mortgages - Nelson & Tasman’ Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/mikeperonelson before Thursday 12 April 2018 at 5.00pm (Qualifying Action), (ii) be a New Zealand resident, and (iv) be over 18 years of age.
- Each qualifying person who ‘likes’ the ‘https://www.facebook.com/mikeperonelson’ Facebook page, will be entered into a random draw. The winner will be selected by random draw, from all valid entries, at 11.00am (NZST) on Friday 13th April 2018 at Level 8, 45 Queen Street, Auckland, New Zealand (Draw Location). The prize winner will receive 1 (one) $100 Prezzy Card with a prize value of $100 only. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing by email no later than 5:30pm on Friday 13th April 2018. In the event that the prize winners cannot be contacted or has not collected their prize within 3 months after the draw, the Promoter will do a redraw so as to distribute the prize. The redraw will take place at 9am (NZST) on 1 June 2018 at the Draw Location and will be conducted in the same manner as outlined in this clause.
- The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- Entries will be reviewed by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Entries may be accepted or rejected at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. Entries deemed to not comply with these conditions of entry will be deemed invalid and the entrant will not be eligible to win the prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, transmission interruption, communications failure, or any technical difficulties or periods of unavailability of the entry mechanism during the Competition Period.
- By entering and participating, entrants agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action, losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Competition, or (ii) the entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- The winners acknowledge that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other products. In the event for any reason a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute that prize another item of equal or higher value and/or specification as determined by the Promoter.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Competition is not capable of running as planned from any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition subject to regulatory approval.