Mike Pero Waikato Competition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Chance to WIN a Breville Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine!
These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (Terms), apply to the “one of two $299 Breville Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machines!” Competition (Competition) and entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. Entry is open to all clients of Mike Pero Waikato (Promoter), over the age of 18 who fulfill the entry requirements, except directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and prize suppliers associated with this Competition who are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition begins on Wednesday 1 June at 9:00am (NZST) and closes on Sunday 31 July 2016 at 5.00pm (NZST) (Competition Period). The entry requirements are as follows. Entry into the Competition is automatic for customers who sign up for a loan (home or personal with a minimum value of $15,000 NZD) through a Mike Pero Waikato Adviser or who purchase an insurance policy through a Mike Pero Waikato Adviser in the months of June and July 2016 (Automatic Entrants). Automatic Entrants will receive one additional entry into the draw by liking the Facebook page of Mike Pero Waikato, www.facebook.com/mikeperowaikato during the Competition Period.
4. The two prize winners will be selected by random draw from all valid entrants at 11.00am (NZST) on Monday 1 August 2016 at 1148 Victoria Street, Hamilton, New Zealand (the Draw Location). The winners will be notified by telephone and in writing by email no later than 5:00pm on Friday 12 August 2016. In the event that the prize winner/s cannot be contacted or has not collected their prize within 3 months after the draw, the Promoter will do a redraw so as to distribute the prizes. The redraw will take place at 9am (NZST) on 11 November 2016 at the Draw Location.
5. The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
6. Entries will be reviewed by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Entries may be accepted or rejected at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. Entries deemed to not comply with these conditions of entry will be deemed invalid and the entrant will not be eligible to win the prize.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, transmission interruption, communications failure, or any technical difficulties or periods of unavailability of the entry mechanism during the Competition Period.
8. The prize winners are eligible for one $249 Breville Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machines (Prize) with an individual prize value of $249 only. No more than two Prizes will be awarded.
9. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other products. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value and/or specification as determined by the Promoter.
10. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned from any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition subject to regulatory approval.